- Putting your copier behind your company’s firewall is no guarantee of security on its own.
- MFPs address business information in both paper and digital form, therefore both formats must be considered in a security plan.
- Cloud and mobile technologies have merged to offer the benefit of “anytime, anywhere” access to information, but that also means greater vulnerability.
- All copier access points – like the display screen, hard drive, communication and network ports – represent opportunities to gain entry to the network.
- Documents in motion (faxes, scans) can be intercepted and used if not secured with encryption.
Sharp Electronics is always ahead of the curve in the printer industry for document security and encryption. Implement your 5-step plan today with our office equipment offerings.
Read the full white paper at business.sharpusa.com/Resources/White-Papers/IDC-Security-White-Paper
Sharp copiers and printers are designed with advanced security features to help guard against unauthorized access. Learn more at business.sharpusa.com/Document-Systems/Security
Platinum Copier Solutions is an authorized provider of Sharp office equipment in the greater Houston area, as well as our Tomball branch, Dallas & Fort Worth offices. With over 60 years of sales and service experience in the office equipment industry, our business copier solutions have helped entrepreneurs successfully complete work in a way that’s effortless and hassle-free.
We know that every business is different, and that’s why we offer multiple copier leasing services, as well as the option to rent or buy a machine. We attribute our many years of success through our dedication to providing high-quality customer service and ongoing Sharp copier support services. Since starting Platinum Copier Solutions, it has been and still is our mission every day.